Sunday, January 22, 2012

Snap Action into the Parallel Flow

What's to do worth doing?
What's worth doing to do?

I'm done surviving
so easily
that one couldn't really call it surviving at all:
that is;
there are no actions required on my part to keep 'me' going.

Going.

Going where?

Going to keep going?

Why should 'I' or anyone care?

Nothing's happening at all
'I' am not in control.
The coded sack of chemical flesh
with everything else does roll.

An equal part
yet for some reason
feels experience from behind these eyes.
Complicated inter-reactions
beyond understanding:
this cannot reason before it cries.

To just love those who feed,
and help when in need.
Get out and around to sow the idea seed.
Is that a life?
Or merely a deed?
Attitude is all that decides if i float on or lead.

If i lead is it freedom?
Or inevitability?
I'll end picking worms
off that indeterminable tree.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful praise to all of my egos to inform you all they're not here.

    ReplyDelete